RCB - Random Chat Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H9N9 This is a fourm for the people who support the 9 disease

3 posters

Go down

H9N9 This is a fourm for the people who support the 9 disease Empty H9N9 This is a fourm for the people who support the 9 disease

Post by Plusle Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:55 am

^_^ 7 RULEZ!!!!!!!!! Wait, that's pickle's line.....um...9 rules!! I love 9 he is awesome!! Who is your guys' favorite characters?
Plusle
Plusle

Back to top Go down

H9N9 This is a fourm for the people who support the 9 disease Empty Re: H9N9 This is a fourm for the people who support the 9 disease

Post by 7 Pickle Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Don't you mean thread? |D;

Anyways, Yes, I have the Swnine flu.

My favorite character is, obviously, 7.

She's so fricken awesome... She's, really, the bravest outta all of them. If you notice, even 8 is somewhat afraid. 7 just takes the beasts head on >3

She's the most bada** character I have EVER seen from anything that didn't have any "special powers" to help her, which just makes her that more bada**.

Plus, she also uses that bada**ery because she cares about protecting the others, and if you notice, she has a VERY SLIGHT motherly side towards the twins. Honestly, I really don't think she even KNOWS she's bada**.

I love the fact that she's so freespirited as well....

She's just so dang awesome x3

What irritates me is the fact that some reviews have said that "she's very cliche" because she's another strong female. She's not just ANY strong female... she's like, a loner, a free spirit, a warrior, but at the same time, she has a bit of a soft side, and she knows what's right, and is willing to risk her life for it. Most strong females in movies are usually really bit**y, and the ones who aren't that way usually have like, a flirtatious side. 7 is NIETHER of those, and I've never seen a character just exactly like her before.
Of course she has her faults, but I mean, all of them do. And we all do too.

Last edited by 7 Pepino on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

https://9rcb9.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

H9N9 This is a fourm for the people who support the 9 disease Empty Re: H9N9 This is a fourm for the people who support the 9 disease

Post by Plusle Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:35 am

>.> Uhhhh....Ok?
Plusle
Plusle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:12 am

My favorite is 1.

;o

Badass old guys are amazing.
Zan
Zan

Back to top Go down

Post by Plusle Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:30 am

I didn't need to know that Zan....@.@ I think 9 is the most badass of them all
Plusle
Plusle

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Pickle Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:18 am

Zan Zan wrote:My favorite is 1.

;o

Badass old guys are amazing.
Bahahaha xD;;;

C:
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Pickle Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:27 am

Princess Zelda wrote:I didn't need to know that Zan....@.@ I think 9 is the most badass of them all
I wouldn't say bada**....

Sure, I do love him a lot, but the reason I like him so much is because he's so brave, and persitant, even though he isn't even armed with any weapons, and he's optimistic, but not overly optimistic. He's the one who's willing to sacrifice himself immediately, and willingly, for the good of everyone else. Sure, 1 was the one who ended up sacrificing himself, but 9 was going to do it in the first place (not putting 1 down btw, I'm just saying that 9 was willing to sacrifice himself as well). Besides, he also risked his life for others a few times. But at the same time, he has this soft, and sweet personality. So, I wouldn't exactly call it being bada**, but I do think he's... something. I don't know exactly what, but he is xD;

I hate how so many people in the 9 fandom say 9 is ignorant, and they actually mean it D|

-huggles and cuddles 9 plushie- :C

That reminds me... I have to finish making my 5 plushie soon....
but i kinda like only having 7 and 9 for now for... certain reasons =D
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down