RCB - Random Chat Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will not be as active from Saturday the 23rd of January to some time mid-February- EDIT

2 posters

Go down

Will not be as active from Saturday the 23rd of January to some time mid-February- EDIT Empty Will not be as active from Saturday the 23rd of January to some time mid-February- EDIT

Post by Midna Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:41 pm

I will be moving around the first of February, and will be helping my family work on the new house to fix it up and packing our current house for most of the duration of the time between today, the twenty-third of January, to about maybe the fourth of Febuary. (It doesn't have electricity in one part of the house, windows need fixed, carpets need steamed, concrete in the garage needs to be power washed etc.) We WILL NOT be moving to a new city, however, so I won't be GONE GONE for that long. We have no set date on when we'll get the cats(once the cats are moved, we're gonna be outta this house for good. They're going last.) out of this house and no set date on when we'll be moving, but no later than March. Like I said, we aren't going any farther than a few blocks away but the new house needs A LOT of work done, and we have a lot of stuff to pack(-cough-andorganizeetc-cough-) Just a warning, so you don't think I died or anything.. xD I'll most likely be here evenings, possibly afternoons depending on the new landlord's schedule because we don't have the keys yet.

EDIT: I'll be here mornings/noon, not afternoon, but then in the evenings. And we will NOT have internet from the first of February to the third, which is when it gets moved over(everything is getting moved- right now the landlord is paying for every utility.) So I won't be here those days, but will be here other wise. Wish us luck. xD

Last edited by Midna on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midna
Midna

Back to top Go down

Will not be as active from Saturday the 23rd of January to some time mid-February- EDIT Empty Re: Will not be as active from Saturday the 23rd of January to some time mid-February- EDIT

Post by 7 Pickle Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:14 am

Alrighty Meta. Thanks for letting us know!

I'll miss you :c
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

https://9rcb9.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum