RCB - Random Chat Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Events every so often?

Go down

Events every so often? Empty Events every so often?

Post by 7 Pickle Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:46 am

I was thinking, and wouldn't it be fun to have events every so often?
There could be a set date for the events.
Post what you think, or ideas for events here.

When I mean events, I just mean fun stuff.
Such as....

A night where we stay up all night and take turns picking out movies to watch on youtube, and watch the movie all at the same time. (Movies can't be rated R)

Anonymous Art/Writing exchanges (Idea taken from the 9 forum)

Post pictures of Snowmen/carved pumpkins/Halloween costumes/etc. ( I know that's not really an event, but it'd be kinda cool)

Art Contests (Yes, I realise we only have a few members, but we could still have an art contest)

Posting random pictures of people/animals until a deadline, then we all swap the heads on the people/animals with the other pictures of people/animals, and post them on one thread until a deadline.

Banner Contests

Contests anyone can participate in, such as guessing games, etc. Kinda like trivia.

Prizes for any contest would probably be an art request or in cases where a Banner contest is going on, the winner would get their banner at the top of the forum for a few months or so. Prize ideas would be nice. Thing is, if I wanted to participate too, which I know isn't exactly a big concern, I'd probably be the one doing the art prizes for a contest, since I'm the admin. And it wouldn't be fair to force someone else to do a free art request if I particiated in a contest and somehow won. But this isn't that big of a problem, as I really don't have to participate at all really.

Any ideas for events, prizes, or thoughts?
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

https://9rcb9.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum