RCB - Random Chat Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplay

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Wolf Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolf Roleplay

Post by 7 Pickle Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Lunar gave a small sigh, then opened his muzzle to speak "Alright.... you can take me back to your camp...." He mumbled, with a bit of humiliation in his voice, wincing in partly regret, and partly pain.

Aurora lifted herself up from the ground, her wounds still throbbing in pain, but it wasn't really enough to keep her down. Besides, she had to figure out a way to get out of here. She wondered if the pack missed her. Somehow, she felt as if she had to get home as fast as possible to defend them. But... what was there to defend them from? She knew she wasn't even the strongest in her pack, so why is it that she felt the need to protect them? She even WANTED to protect them...
Whatever the reason, it was pointless to think it over now. Aurora just knew she had to get home. The she wolf started towards the place where she found her father's skull. After all, she heard stories about him creating a shield to block lava from pouring in and burning them all to death, and it was right as they were nearing the only escapable gap in the large volcano wall. Her pace sped a bit as she neared her father's jutting spin.
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

https://9rcb9.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Plusle Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:13 am

Pain. Helplessness. All these emotions flooded through her. Blood was starting to drip down onto the grass. I.....must....keep going.....She kept thinking to herself. Limping on, she breaks through the trees and into and open feild. She sniffs the air, letting the scent of 2 other wolfs and buffallo flood her senses. Her ears perk up and her expression lifted from pain to happiness. The pain seemed to dissappear as she walked at a faster pase. By the time she reached the other wolfs, she was so light-headed and tired her legs buckled out under her. "Ow.." Was all she said when she collapsed next to Oaki.
Plusle
Plusle

Back to top Go down

Post by Midna Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Oaki blinked. As if he didn't have enough problems already, what with Shade's despise of him and Lunar's wounds, another wolf just came up to him and collapsed. Simply walked up to him, said 'ow' and collapsed. He looked the wolf over, and as he realized the wolf was a white female, his heart thudded quickly, but then calmed as he found it wasn't Aurora. For starters, she was actually a bit bigger than Aurora, and she had two blue tucked-in wing shaped markings on her back. Noticing her wounds, Oaki sighed heavily. Of course, another problem. He nudged the new she-wolf and looked at Lunar questioningly. Completely unaware of the darkening sky, cool wind and warm air.

Amiss gave another sigh. Barely visible, only pinpoints on the darkening horizon, the volcanoes that surrounded their old territory looked almost as if they were erupting again, but she knew they weren't. Maybe Aurora was there? But..no.. Aurora was smarter than that, Amiss told herself. The white she-wolf glanced upwards at the nearly pitch-black sky. The clouds were lined with gray light, and the air was quite statically charged when one stood still for a moment. Then....
BOOOOM! Rrrruuurrrr...
Amiss's one visible eye was blinded by a multitude of lightning strikes. Her ears throbbed from the rumbles, and she jumped back as another bolt hit a mile away, down in the field that they'd crossed to get to the current camp. Slowly she stepped backwards, stopping before she stepped off the cliff. Her heart thudded against her chest as another bolt hit closer to the other side of the cliff, where she had been just moments before. Jumping across the river that flowed out into the Pine Falls, she made her way down the rock stepping stones, not without troubles, of course. One time, half way down and past the Falls, a front claw got stuck in the moss, and a second time, three rocks from being down, she slipped from panic as another bolt hit the ground- this time on HER side of the cliff and it was close! She smelled burnt grass, but no fire. She gave a shudder and raced back to the camp, stumbling as she entered. She let out a big huff of air and looked up again, watching, listening, as the thunder and lightning got closer, and as the sky darkened. Her ears perked forward, but her muscles visibly stiffened.

Izue popped his head out of his den, eyes darting toward the sky. He could barely see inside his den, it was so dark. But..it was only dawn, so why was it so dark? But then, he realized that the sky was filled with pitch-black clouds, and upon closer inspection he heard thunder claps and saw a few bolts of lightning rising into the sky. He padded out and neared Amiss. "What brings you out at a time like this, Amiss?" he asked the white she-wolf softly, sitting down next to her.
Amiss shrugged. "Enjoying the weather, I guess." She grinned a bit, standing up and sitting like him. She shuffled a paw in the dirt.
Another bolt hit, farther away, but the thunder sounded extremely close, and it echoed off the cliff face.
Izue blinked. "Hey, that's the first time I've seen you smile in a long time, Amiss!" He laughed a bit and stood up, tossing his head towards the dens. A few drops of rain began to fall, and he rushed into the healer's den without another word.
Amiss's coat twitched as the first cold drops of rain hit it, and slowly she dashed into her own den, but kept her head poking out. Thunderstorms were, in fact, a nice thing to her. So long as she wasn't in danger, they were nice. Relaxing.. Almost before she knew it, her head slumped to the ground, and her breathing slowed to the soft rhythm of sleep.

Last edited by Midna on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Midna
Midna

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Pickle Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:26 am

Aurora's ears pricked, hearing the crash of thunder. She glanced up, just as a bolt of lightening shot down from behind the wall of volcanos. Rain began tumbling down from the sky above, darkening the ash surrounding her. The droplets of water pattered against the top of her father's skull she was wearing on her head. She trotted over to her father's spine, and searched for an opening in the volcanos. A decent distance ahead of her, she could see a small gap big enough for a wolf to get through. She bolted off towards it, her gashes welcoming the water on them, as the lukewarm water soothed the pain. She neared the gap, when a large rumble of thunder erupted once more, causing the ground to vibrate. A few small rocks tumbled down around the volcanic wall. These rocks looked as if they'd fall any minute. She backed up a bit, then gave a running start, keeping weight off the paw with the missing toe, and sprang up into the air, quickly passing through the gap without causing any of the boulders to fall. She skid down the steep ledge below, and slid to a stop at the end of it. Giving her pelt a quick shake, she ventured onward across the enourmous plains. She knew she couldn't make the trip in one night, but she stubbornly kept moving on, determined to make it back. Then, a sudden thought dawned upon her. If she went back, it'd be more of being locked away. Even though she felt the need to defend the others, if the others were ever in a battle, she knew the elder wolves would never let her participate. But yet, she knew they would probably be worriedabout her, and she was worried about them. Sighing in hesitation to continue onwards, she decided that she would return to show them se was okay, but until then, she didn't know whether she would become a loner, or stay with her pack. She decided it'd be best to decide after she returned.
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

https://9rcb9.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Plusle Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:22 am

WaterStrike felt herself being nudge as she slowly opened her eyes.
BOOOOM! Rrrruuurrrr...
She quickly jumped to her paws as soon as she heard the thunder strike. The pain surged through her as her leg made her remember the fight she was in shortly before this encounter. "owww.." She said as she noticed oaki and lunar. "Ah! Who are you?!" She said hastily looking at them with a look of terror in her eyes as another thunder striked the earth. Her pelt was started to stick to her scrawny frame of a body. She hadn't eaten for days. Just earlier she had been attack by a lone wolf. She had managed to escape with minimal damage, luckily. She dug her claws into the ground as she fought the instinct to run away and hide.
Plusle
Plusle

Back to top Go down

Post by Midna Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:47 pm

"No!...Don't!" a voice pleaded, cut out in parts by thunder. All around, fire flared up, sending showers of sparks everywhere. It was, by the look of it, night. However, the only way to tell was because it was dark, other than the light the fire sent out. Smoke blanketed the sky and blotted out the moon and stars. Standing in the middle of a field, with the fire only a mile away, were two wolves. One, a black and white young she-wolf, was standing on top of another, a white female. The black and white one had a vicious smirk on her face, while the white one was desperately trying to escape her grasp. The black and white one, Shade, neared the white one's throat. She opened her jaws slowly, eyes glinting with malice. "Your days are over, Amiss." The words were hollow and had absolutely no emotion. Blood poured from a deep gash on Shade's forehead, but although it hurt to move the muscles in her face, she ignored it, still nearing Amiss's throat. In addition to the gash, Shade's tail was absolutely bare, and water had earlier drenched her coat, showing her starved, bone-bare body. It was obvious that Amiss was waiting for the perfect time to strike, as normally Shade wouldn't have stood a chance. Shade's legs wobbled, and Amiss could see her own pup's eyes flickering open and closed from exhaustion. Somehow, though, Shade was still quite heavy.
Shade hesitated for just a moment, looking back behind her as if she'd sensed another wolf. It was all Amiss needed.
Amiss kicked up with her legs, sending Shade flying backward. Shade landed in the dirt with a quite audible thud, and a soft groan. She was stunned, mentally and physically. Amiss padded up to her with a painful trot, shaking away a small tear, afraid of what she was about to do. Hating herself for letting it get how it did so quick. Her tail drooped and her ears were laid back flat, but still she made sure she would do it.
Shade's eyes flickered open for a moment, and she saw Amiss boldly approaching her. She attempted to stand up but was almost literally frozen in place. Vulnerable..and she knew it. She struggled more.
Amiss stepped up on top of Shade, in the natural wolf stance of dominance, and looked her in the eyes. "Shade..you..you don't..what is wrong with you? How did you end up so...wrong, compared to Aurora?" It was mostly a rhetorical question, since no one, not even Shade herself, could know.
Shade stopped struggling for a moment, although Amiss was pressing down on her chest. "..Au..Aurora? Don't..don't even..mention her around me..no.. I hate her! That whole time she was gone, you pouted the entire time and ignored me! And even when she came back, you probably forgot about me, huh? Ooh, it's always 'Aurora this, Aurora that.'" Shade growled with a weak but hostile tone, baring her teeth.
Amiss blinked, taken aback. She knew what Shade had said was true..but, was it really? She wasn't sure. Amiss stepped off of Shade's weak body slowly, backing away with guilt.
Shade shivered a bit as a blast of wind hit her body, and thunder shook her fragile spine. She stood up a bit and looked at Amiss. "Ahah. You know it's true. Why..why?"
"Oh bite me, I made a mistake. Big deal, Shade..why are you doing this over it?"
"Because that's what happens. And happily," Shade snorted, stepping near Amiss and nipping her on the rump.
".......Fine..." Amiss whispered softly, head-butting Shade to the ground. The air was knocked out of the black female.
Shade gasped for air, coughing blood. Her legs were heavy, she was struggling to keep her eyes open, and her mind was in a fog. A bolt of lightning hit smack-dab in between them, and Shade was scratched just barely by it. It was enough. Pain shot through her legs, knocking her over onto her side.
Amiss jumped back for a moment, then stepped up near Shade, her granite mask seeming to glow in the near fire light. "You are a rogue, Shade..you were from the start, and you shall die one too." Amiss's voice was choked up, but held a small amount of determination. Amiss unsheathed her claws, pointing them at Shade. "Good..good bye..I'm ashamed to ever have let it get how it did." Amiss's paw quickly neared Shade's throat, and to Shade it felt as if the world was in slow-motion. Nearer..nearer..
Shade gulped as the paw of her own mother, claws and all, reached an inch from her throat. Then...Amiss filled in that inch. Shade howled in pain, and the howl died away.....

-----
"AAAAAACK!" Shade's eyes flashed open in an instant, bloodshot with fear. The black and white she-wolf gave a loud, fearful bark. She bit her paw softly, just to make sure she was awake. It hurt, it definitely hurt. Breathing hard, Shade poked her head out of her den and looked up, blinking as rain splattered into her eyes. She pulled her head back in and remade her nest, although she was too scared to sleep. She wasn't sure what to think of the dream. She gave a shudder and charged out of her den, wincing as the rain slapped her coat and drenched it in seconds, before she'd even gotten out of the camp. The wind whipped the trees back and forth, tossing branches here and there. It was a definite storm, with the lightning and thunder still mercilessly continuing. Shade still pressed on, determined to get to the Great Oak Forest. Low-hanging branches slapped her, but she ignored them, still charging through. She skid to a stop as the looming figure of the Great Oak came into view. The haunting, phantom-like feeling came over her again. She collapsed, tuckered out, into the wet grass. She felt a bit relaxed, although the storm was raging all around her. Her ears flicked back as a large rumble of thunder crashed in the distance. Slowly she stood up again, looking up at the top of the Great Oak. She could almost make out the shapes of wolves, but only when lightning flashed, and after two flashes they were gone. She put her nose down to the ground, sneezing when a blade of grass tickled her nose. It was so peaceful here, even though every where else it was chaos, chaos, chaos.

Oaki looked back at Waterstrike curiously. Hesitantly he introduced himself and explained, "I...I am Oaki. I'm the lead warrior of the nearby pack that lives here. This is..er...I'm not really sure of his name. He kind of...dropped in just a bit ago." He sniffed the white she-wolf curiously, noting that she faintly smelled of other wolves; faintly. She was obviously a new loner. His tail tip twitched slightly a few times and he looked back at Lunar. "Well, I think she can walk. What about you?" Thunder still rumbled in the distance, and rain pattered down onto his coat. He shook himself off quickly, then again as it got soaked more, and finally stopped and ignored the cold liquid as it drenched him a third time. A bolt of lightning hit a mile away, toward the mountains behind them.

Last edited by Midna on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midna
Midna

Back to top Go down

Post by Plusle Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:07 am

WaterStrike bowed politely. "Well, I guess you could call me a loner..I've been wanting to join a clan. I think I was part of a pack..I don't remember much..But My name Is WaterStrike. And I can walk, my injuries don't restrict me that badly. It just hurts." She looked down at Lunar. She dug her claws deeper into the ground as another lighting bolt striked closer. She kept fighting the instinct to run away, forcing herself to stay put. She kept shivering every time rain hit her pelt. When will it end? She kept thinking over and over again. "We might want to take shelter. Lightning strikes the tallest thing in an open field." She said as she looked from side to side nervously wondered when the next lighting bolt will strike.
Plusle
Plusle

Back to top Go down

Post by Midna Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:37 am

Oaki shook his head. "Although that's true, we can't go anywhere without him." He tossed his head toward the wounded black male, keeping one eye on him and one eye on Waterstrike. "Anyway, pleased to meet you, Waterstrike." he coughed slightly, twitching an ear as the rain got much more cruel and ruthless. "However, we could take shelter in the forest..if he can get there easily.. Then we can make it to camp in the morning. Besides, the forest is the territory boundary, so we won't be as vulnerable." The purple male said softly, looking up at the stormy sky. The clouds seemed to swirl in an endless whirlpool, and the light was already becoming darker. It wasn't night time yet, was it? He glanced back at the two loners, feeling a bit excited. If his suspicions were correct, these two wolves would be pack members in no time. It wouldn't be hard to make them members..they didn't have an alpha, so as long as everyone was in agreement to accept them, it would be fine. "Hey, you, blackie. Answer me please." Thunder crackled closer to them still, threatening to strike all three of them.
Midna
Midna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum