RCB - Random Chat Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum rules

Go down

Official Forum rules Empty Official Forum rules

Post by 7 Pickle Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:06 am

These rules (Fro the most part) apply to both the forum and the chat box.

1. No spamming. I think you should know what this means. No posting images/smileys/text over and over, and no starting meaningless threads. Also, don't abuse name changing in the chat box.

2. Keep swearing to a minimum. I don't mind a bit of swearing, but just don't constantly swear.

3. Respect the mods and Admins. If you are confused about a ban/ warning, please contact an admin. Moderators may ban if they deem you punishable, they do not need permission from the admins. However, if you get banned unfairly, you can contact me either one the 9 forumhttp://movie9.proboards.com/index.cgi (my account is Pickle), or by email, which is Pickledsuicune@aol.com. The reason i included the 9 forum is because I very rarely check my E-mail. I realise that, even if you're not a 9 fan (You have no idea how bad I tried to keep myself from cringing as I typed that |D; ) you'll have to make an account. Though, this is for emergancy situations, so if you want to talk to me badly enough, I'll be on there |D;

4. Moderators, DON'T abuse your powers. I don't care HOW angry you are at someone, if you don't have a reason to ban, DON'T.

5. Please try to type best you can. I don't mind a bit of chat speak, just don't go overboard. If you can't type legibly(sp? Heh, perfect rule to spell something wrong in xD; ) try as best as you can. This isn't ban worthy, but it is warning-worthy if it's bad enough.

6. Keep extreme mature conversations, suggestive pictures, suggestive videos, regular pictures, and regular videos in the designated areas. There will be absolutely no pictures or writing about threeways, fourways, etc. I'm sorry, but... that IMO is disrespectful to something that's supposed to be an act of passion and love D|

7. Hurray for 7! I mean..... uh.... No harassing others. This means no bashing people, or CONSISTANTLY CALLING THEM NAMES THAT BOTHER THEM WHEN THEY HAVE ASKED YOU TO STOP :C THIS MEANS YOU, META.

8. No arguements about politics or religion on the forum OR the CB. You can take it to PM, but I'd like for there not to be much argueing about this. You may discuss your views on religion, or politics, just don't start an arguement about it.

9. Please don't bash our other members. If you're just joking, this is fine.

I think that about covers it.
Actually I'm just not giving it much thought anymore since there are 9 rules

Just a note.

Chat box:
After a verbal warning, you will get an official warning (Which is a kick)
3 warnings = 30 minute ban
3 more warnings afterwards = day ban
5 bans = Banned from CB forever.
Now, I /will/ be a bit flexible with the rules. However, I still would like to keep to these rules.
Your warnings will clear every week.

Forum:
After a verbal warning, you will get an official warning (Which I will keep track of... somehow |D;)
3 warnings = 30 minute ban
3 more warnings afterwards = day ban
3 day bans = Banned from forum forever
Now, I /will/ be a bit flexible with the rules. However, I still would like to keep to these rules.
Your warnings will clear every week.

Admins have the right to ban without folowing any of the before stated terms, ONLY IF IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECCESSARY. Situations like this will be very rare, and will probably only apply to trollers.

Also, another thing to note. Mods, please notify an admin after you've banned/ given an official warning.

Official Forum rules CHILDRENcopy[strike]
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

https://9rcb9.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down