RCB - Random Chat Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have any strange or interesting dreams?

3 posters

Go down

Have any strange or interesting dreams? Empty Have any strange or interesting dreams?

Post by 7 Pickle Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:52 am

I once had a dream that snails were doing stand up comedy when I was little.

Another time when I was little, I had a dream roadrunner stepped on a mosquito in my Church, then blew up xD;

Another time I had a dream that someone at a wedding reception was sad, so someone gave them a red white and blue twinkie and then they were happy.

And on the same night of the Twinkie dream, I had this other weird dream, but it's too long, and I don't feel lke typing it out.

Oh, and last night, I had a dream I was at a dinosaur museum that later turned into a 9 museum with a bunch of sculptures and stuff. Shane Acker was there, but he got drunk and then I woke up. |D;

THe night before, I had a very faint dream where I was in a maze with 9 (I was stichpunk size) and later I woke up after being grabbed by the Cat Beast.
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

https://9rcb9.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Have any strange or interesting dreams? Empty Re: Have any strange or interesting dreams?

Post by 7 Pickle Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:29 am

Just so you know, I typed this out about a month ago, so....

So lately, I've been having these odd dreams that take place in gloomy city with a factory, and black trees all around it. Somehow, it's a beautiful city though, as all of the machinary is so awesome looking... the buildings are all made of metal and are all dome shaped. They aren't very big though, but the factory enclosed in a barbed wired fence is very big. Though the city was ALWAYS dark no matter what, there were only the factory lights, and the street lights that pushed a bit of light through the fog. Though it was obviously pollution that was the fog, it was amazingly beatuiful the way the light flowed through it. Well, I dreamt that I was about as tall as a racoon on all fours (Or around stitchpunk size I spose, but I wasn't a stitchpunk, I was... like.... I really don't know what I was. All I knew was I I was some type of animal that was pale orange, I had a lemur like face, my body was somewhat like a rat, and I had a rats tail. I befriended a racoon, not sure what his name was, but he was awesome. Eventually, he showed me the secrets of the city, as he was the one who... I spose you could say guarded it, but in a way, he really didn't. I'm not sure what he did exactly. Anyways, the last thing he wanted to show me was the sewer. Apparently, it was extremely dangerous down there, but for reasons I didn't know. The racoon said though that he trusted me enough to the point where we could take a peek at the start of it. We came to a large dome building to the right of the entrance of the factory. (Well, from the factory's perspective, it was to the left, but since we were heading TOWards the entrance, it was the right for us). The door was like a safe's door. It was incredibly thick, and had one of those vault spinning handle thingies. The Racoon turned a small dial to enter the code, then turned the huge vault spinny thingy and light poured from underneath.Looking down from the doorway (there were stairs below us) there were small lights gleaming through dark hallways, though it appeared there were only two bulbs at the start of each hall. Everything was a lot bigger than us... even the spinny thingy that the racoon had turned was large. I can still remember the dialouge.
"Isn't it beautiful? I love coming down here. I love the way the light reflects accross the puddles. You don't see that in the city..." he paused for a moment "But you must never show this to anyone. It's far too dangerous down here"
Somehow, while the point of view hadn't been on me, I had turned into a stitchpunk (I love my mind) I kinda looked a bit like 7, only I had a zipper, and I was kinda a tan-ish color. Kinda light brown. Well... the color looked like if you were to mix a bunch of whipped cream with hot chocolate |D;
Anyways, I nodded at my friend's warning, then we both climbed back up the stairs.

This dream continued in a later night. And... here's that part:
It was "morning". Morning was exactly like night, except there was a bit of dew on the ground, and the sky was just a tad lighter than everything else. Okies, so, I was curious about the sewer again, so I began heading to it, without thinking about the fact that /I/ could get severly injured, especially without the racoon's guidance. On my way over, a gray rat named Rilo scurried up to me and asked what I was doing. Apparently, Rilo was my best friend in this world. I explained to him, forgetting the Racoon's warning. He asked if he could come along, and me, remembering what the racoon told me, said no. But Rilo, being the adventurous creature he was, convinced me that we should go down there. I reluctantly followed him towards the sewer door. I struggled to remember the code, and I did. I don't know what the code was, but whatever it was, I entered it, and we got in. He quickly ran down the stairs, and into the left-most hall. I followed him, and we both ventured off into the sewer. We were down there for maybe an hour or so, when suddenly, a machanical groan was heard. Rilo, glanced around nervously, and with a pang of regret in my heart, I realised the promise I made to the racoon. Out of nowhere, a HUGE mechanical beast that looked like a 4 armed cat beast that stood on its back legs grabbed Rilo. He freed himself from the creature's claws, and scurried towards me as we both ran. Then, the racoon leapt in front of the beast, and attacked it. He ordered us to go, and the last thing he yelled was "I thought I could trust you!" We managed to get far enough ahead of the beast so it wou;dn't be able to catch us, and I looked back to see the racoon mangled and lifeless.....

I woke up feeling extremely guilty....
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Have any strange or interesting dreams? Empty Re: Have any strange or interesting dreams?

Post by Midna Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Okay, so..I really don't usually write out my dreams, as I end up forgetting them, but this one was so..different, and I really think it was a lucid dream.

Okay, so, lately I've been role playing a Jolteon named Shade. I really enjoy role playing her and I think I portray her well. Anyways, when I went to sleep last night, I had a dream that was similar to this(I can't remember some of the details, so yeah..) ;

So, the setting is somewhere in a city. You could say a basement, or something..it's hard to explain. Basically numerous rooms, all in different styles. One room is kind of like a bedroom; another is like a clothes store in a mall; another is a kitchen(one of the fancy, white, extremely clean ones) and another is just a dark, damp cement area. There is also a hall way that is like a mall; where lots of people walk around.
So here I am, apparently a Jolteon. The entire dream was mostly third-person style, but I could tell the Jolteon was me. It started in the room that was a very fancy purple velvet bedroom. The room was HUGE, though. I was normal sized- the room was warped to where I was tiny. So, it was almost Sonic-meets-Pokemon. Some kid, maybe thirteen, was controlling a robot. I kept attacking it with Thunder and Pin Needle. The kid was a boy, and he had brown hair, white skin and dark eyes that just screamed evil. He had been after me for years; I'd always escaped. Later I learned that he'd been chasing me because I'd been an experiment of some type, very valuable.. The robot was large, fitting the entire room, but it was slow and I was fast. It was silver with red arms, and it had multiple guns and lasers and all that stuff. I stood on the bed, it was on the ground. The kid, which I think was named Chris, wasn't able to get to me; the robot was made to catch me, though. I had lured him into the room knowing that the robot was larger than me, but if I was TINY, I'd be faster. So, I hit it with another round of Pin Needle. The robot fell down finally; someone from somewhere screamed(I believe this was from the Cat Who book I read the same night) as it fell. The boy scowled at me, then deciding play time was over, he started to chase me; for hours. It started with me jumping off the bed, a seemingly one hundred mile drop that was really barely two feet. As I fell, the kid's feet made a thump-thump on the carpet. My heart pounded, and I dashed out into the hall, where everyone could see me. No one knew that an animal lived in the place; or if it was tame. So, as I ran with my eyes wide, people screamed frantically, blocking Chris's way. I entered the clothing store room. A few people, mostly teens, milled about the room. They froze as I burst into the room. Chris was only a minute behind me, so I had to find a way out- quick! I glanced back behind me and saw his brown hair, quite distinctive, bobbing up and down towards me. I whimpered, choosing a middle aisle of clothes. Dashing through it, I knocked down several racks of jackets and jeans in my desperate attempt to escape. Chris entered the room, cussing a few times. His forehead was soaked with sweat, no doubt caused by having to fight off hundreds of scared people. He spotted my bright yellow coat, running through the aisle farthest from him. He ran after me. I ran, panting, legs pumping, away from him. Tears of fear blurred my vision, but I refused to let him capture me. I ducked behind a cash register; he passed me and exited the room. I breathed a sigh of relief. I could finally get out of the place and get on with my life. I padded out of the room, my fur on end. I knew there was an exit around the kitchen area, so I headed that way quickly. As I entered, a few large and friendly chefs rubbed behind my ears; obviously they thought I was some kind of mutated cat. That worked..one more scream and I'd be caught. To my dismay, however, a newer chef came in, putting the last bits of lipstick on. As her eyes diverted from the portable keychain mirror, she opened her mouth wide and screamed at the top of her lungs.

In moments the black kitchen doors smashed open, and Chris stood there with a determined and frustrated look on his face. "I have you now, Shade!" he said, every bit of his voice telling my ears that he planned to catch me, torture me, make me pay. I glared at him, then entered a small room that was used to wash the dishes. I thought there was an exit; I looked for one, frantically looking behind me every few seconds. I realized there was no exit in this room. I'd chosen the wrong doors. Chris's scent plastered into my nose, and I turned reluctantly. In his hands he held a spiked collar( the spikes were on the inside.) and a leash, as well as a remote control I suspected controlled the collar's spikes. My eyes blurred again, my heart pounded and my legs collapsed under me. I was done for! Chris stepped above me. I felt the collar slip onto me, spike my neck.. The last thing I heard was a scream from the busboy of the kitchen, and Chris whispering to me; "I have you now, you rat. You will pay for everything.."

And well, that was the end of that dream. Dl It was really good; I'm not good at typing out things in their full luster.
Midna
Midna

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Pickle Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Wowsers Meta :O

Sounds interesting. You know, I wonder if it's possible there's somehow symbolism in our dreams?

It's neat what your subconcious mind can do, ya know?

I mean, what kind of house has 4 rooms, some that looked like places in a mall? And, relating to my dream, how in the world do steampunk and racoons mix? xD;
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Midna Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:18 pm

I've had dreams that contained that damp concrete room(that's the one that, in the dream, I had meant to enter. It led out into the city and I wouldn't be trapped as easily) a few times, actually. I can't remember any of them, though.. It's been years. And..that would be interesting, if there is any symbolism. =o And yep, it is cool what the subconscious mind can do- dreams are very interesting to me. o3o
Midna
Midna

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:02 am

copy+paste

My dream.

I was in the car with Micalah, Megan, and Bradley. We were coming home from an animecon. We stopped by the dollar store. Micalah wanted to get me a...late birthday card or something (I dunno, Nekocon is always a month after my birthday so...-shrugs- No idea. o.o;;) When we went inside, I noticed one of those thing where you put a quarter in and something comes out...whatever they're called. Instead of normal crap, it was full of Pokemon figurines...8D Me being the collector that I am, it was pretty awesome. I didn't say anything about it though. As we were coming out of the store, I saw another, but it was huge and had Pokemon plushies instead. We begged Micalah's dad and as soon as he put a few quarters in, four plushies came out. They were supposed to be $3 each so we were like "...yay I think we broke it. :D" We each got one. Megan got the Shinx, Bradley got the Phione, I got a Venusaur (which was like, pillow sized. xD) and I can't remember what Micalah got. It may have been a Staravia...or a Magneton...I don't know. Anyway, as we were walking to the car, we saw the employees of the store leaving. It was 8:14 P.M. We also saw a few members of Echostream (who played at the 'con apparently...) and talked for a few minutes and got things signed again. XD We headed home and I saw my mom. She said something about Echostream. I took the Venusaur to my room, put 'em on my bed and woke up.

...It was kinda weird.

Side note: I remember each and every one of the plushies in the machine. xD They were Phione, Manaphy, Bulbasaur, Venusaur, Shinx, Starly, Staravia, Ho-oh (which I really wanted but it was at the top/back. ;n;) Magnemite, Magneton, Bidoof, Seaking, and Goldeen. There were also some deformed ones...There was like, half a Magnemite. It's body without the magnets. Or the eye. The tag said it was a magnemite though. o3o There was also a detached Goldeen fin. And a piece of cardboard that had a tag saying magnemite. It was in the shape of a circle. I don't know if this has to do with anything though. o3o

I also had another dream that was...well...weird.

Edit: Forgot to add this, but this is one of my dreamscapes or "dream worlds." A nearby small shopping center with a grocery store, dollar stores, pharmacy, and some other things. Whenever I am in this dreamscape it's nighttime there, and things are much different, even kind of creepy sometimes. I usually arrive there not knowing how I did, or go into a familiar store to find it's COMPLETELY different on the inside.
Haruka
Haruka

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Pickle Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:41 am

I don't have any specific dream worlds that I see on a consistant basis... Though I do have places that are created. It's odd, because the clearest and most vibrant things in my dreams are always the scenory.

Anyways, a few nights ago, I had an odd dream... A person was just sitting there in a cafeteria that was highlighted in orange(Bright orange usually means worry and unsettling to me for some reason) , telling me how I switch my tone of voice depending on who I was talking to. This made me feel uncomfortable for some reason.

Another dream I had was of me talking on a forum, and everytime someone would reply to something, it would come out in this certain voice... It sounded like that one thing that says "I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave" I can't remember what it's from, but I think the thing's called a Hal 9000. Anyways, so people were talking in that voice, and they kept talking above using a proxy and changing their IP addresses.
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Pickle Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Just now, I had another vivd dream. Like... right before I woke up, I had it.
It really irritated me though.

So we were sitting in our house, and our grandparents were there for some reason. And for som reason, we live directly outisde of a graveyard. There were literally graves at my window. I could probably even map out the graves from what I could see... Anyways, it was a bright, sunny day, and the setup of my room was like.... my bed set against a wall near on of the windows on the left side of it, and my dresser was in the center of my room a few feet from the foot of my bed. And when I say center, I mean DEAD CENTER. It wasn't leaned up against the wall.
So, I went out to our living room, and my sister said we were going somewhere. I, of course, was excited, because you guys all know that I NEVER go anywhere. So, I run into my room and grab my things and realise that they're already in the car. I kept searching for my sketchbook, and found it in like, 3 minutes. Then, my grandma came into my room(she wasn't going with them) and started telling me historical stories about this gravesite. She also said my dresser belonged to someone who's grave was in that gravesite. She said I could figure out who it was by looking for dead skin cells with a microscope, and looking for the color of the dresser, along with the things already inside it. Just then, my dresser transformed into a broken dresser, the bits of broken drawers acting as a shelf. It held up a bunny plushie, a toy truck, and something I couldn't quite make out. Then, my grandma said "Whoeever it was, you made them mad"
Well, this talk contnued on for an extremely long time, and I kept trying to get away from her, but she kept telling me more and more historical facts. She also told me that a chair we had was worth a lot of money, and for some reason, I took the chair away from her, and said "This belonged to my other grandma who's dead now!" Anyways, a few more historical facts later, I heard our house door open. Turns out, those freaking idiots left without me, 5 minutes after I had been in the house. I started crying and asked why they hadn't come in to get me.
My dad of course resonded with "You're making this into a bigger deal than it needs to be. Stop beinging so selfish"
He doesn't exactly call me selfish very often IRL, but.... this one time he did has stuck with me ever since. I'm guessing that's why i had the dream, or at least dreamed about that part.
Anyways.... I really really really just wanted to tell him that he didn't know what it was like staying at home, but right as the beginning of the first word was being breathed out, that word got sucked back into my mouth, and I was sucked out of the dream into brief darkness, the dream being sucked away from me appearing as a wet painting would if you sucked it through a tube in slow motion. As the last part of me, my hand, was sucked from the dream, I woke up.
Gah, I have such strange dreams that don't ever make sense....
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Pickle Sat May 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Yet another strange dream.... In it, we were driving through a city near us at night, and there were street lights focused on particular splatters on the walls. It turns out, those splatters were blood, and they were everywhere, each in a particular place on the concrete wall bedise the road, the lamps shining directly at each one. Although the splatters were abstract, you could tell they were done by people. What's odd, is that, when the "paintings" weren't abstract, they were math problems with only variables, and the only thing missing from the problems was ALWAYS an addition sign, and somehow, my mind registered that as propganda, yet I don't know what they werre trying to communicate....I asked my mom why they were there, and she said that there were some people in a car crash, and some artists had apparently taken their blood and painted on the walls. Well, later, we found out that those artists had actually murdered those people.
-sigh- Artists... blood paintings/spatters..... propaganda on the walls.... sounds like Bioshock xD;

That dream was creepy though....
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Pickle Wed May 26, 2010 10:13 pm

For some reason, I keep having dreams that my cousin, who hates me and thinks I'm immature, is actually very friendly towards me, and in all the dreams, we become very close friends. I wish D|

The first dream I had was merely him being nice, and not thinking I'm, well, immature or annoying. Just basic stuff.
The next dream, we actually went somewhere with their family. We went to some cookout or whatever afterwards though. I can't remember much of that, but the most vivid part of the dream was when we were in the pool, and we were actually communicating and such.
Then last night, I had a dream we were best friends, and we defeated two murders that escaped from jail, and were raiding a soup kitchen to murder someone that had stolen money from them. Then the dream got even stranger. Suddenly, we turned into secret agents, and we had to to to a certain tunnel, but we could only get to it by swimming through a large fishtank with the rotting dead bodies of people, and the glass of the fishtank was dark and hard to see through, but there were people on the other side that could just barely see through, so we had to go as quick and stealthy as possible. Our mission? To go kill Medusa o.O; So... Anyways, we swam through the water, but we realised the tunnel was in the other tank, so we had to hold our breath and open up a small hatch just big enough to swim through at the bottom of the wall seperating the tanks. We got through, and reached the tunnel, but I woke up before we went through....
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Pickle Wed May 26, 2010 10:37 pm

Oh yay! I found another dream that I typed up from a while ago
"The other night I had a dream my sis and I were in a forest in the snow, but then these people came and started chasing after us, so we ran onto a frozen pond. Well, the ice started to break, and it becam a tiny version of the ocean. Thanksfully, we reached the other end of the lake. Well, on the oter side of the lake was this one island with a strange lady in the very center of it, and on the left side of us was a large slanting upward shallow creek. Since the current of the ocean would make it difficult to swim back, we climbed up the slanted creek thing. After a while, we realise the creek was actually a thin plateau. We reached the top, and there was a large pool of water with a waterfall infront of us. We climbed on one of the rocks, and looked over the edge. We were hundreds of feet off the ground at this point. Well, I turned around and saw a small sparrow shaped bird that looked like a peacock, so I went over to see it. Suddenly, an ostrich sized peacock came out and screeched at me, so I ran towards where the waterfall was again. I thought I lost the peacock, but instead, it snuck up behind me, and bit me on the head. I got out my mp3 for some reason and recorded the peacock's voice, but it knocked it down and it fell down the side of the waterfall that was only rocks. My sister and I climbed down the rocks, got my mp3 player, and then I woke up"
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down