RCB - Random Chat Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the strangest dream 3 nights ago... (Post your mature dreams here)

2 posters

Go down

I had the strangest dream 3 nights ago... (Post your mature dreams here) Empty I had the strangest dream 3 nights ago... (Post your mature dreams here)

Post by 7 Pickle Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:20 am

Okay... so... I had a dream my family and I went to California with our family or something... well, I was in our hotel room, and I was playing Halo ODST. Our family came in and visited us, and apparently they had all rented rooms next to ours, so we opened them all up and connected them. For some reason, we had a "room" with an upstairs room, and downstairs room. I was in the upstairs one. It was a rather beautiful hotel room actually... anyways, one of my cousins asked if he could play ODST with me. I said sure, and discovered the other controllers had no batteries. So, I got up, and started looking for batteries. My cousin siad he thought they may have some in, like, the lobby. So, we got up, and went outta the rooms, and went to the elevvator. We got in, and rode it down to the lobby. When we got there, they said they didn't have any batteries. So, we got in the elevator, and went to a floor with the kitchen (I have no idea why batteries would be there, just keep reading)
Well, for some weird reason, we had to climb down a small ladder to get to the kitchen, and we did. there were no batteries in the kitchen (go figure) so we started walking towards the ladder. I suddenly realised i had to go to the bathroom, so I went off to find a bathroom, since I had seen one near the kitchen somewhere. When I went inside..... I discovered... I had.... uh.... a male part |D;
I started panicking, and didn't know how the frick it got there, when suddenly, it fell off. Confused, and worried I'd need it sooner or later, I put it in my pocket, and went back out. Well, eventually we found the batteries, and played Halo for a bit, when suddenly, my mom came up to make sure I was doing alright. The part fell outta my pocket, and she started freaking out, and I was too, and then picked it up, and showed my grandpa, then he examined it, then gave it back to me. Next thing I knew, we were in a church, and we were having a ceremony for me. My grandpa shot three pieces of herbs from a straw in front of me as I walked down a pathway, and I was suddenly pulled aside, and people were congratualting me, and saying things like Z"good job" and I still didn't know what was happening. Then people started asking for my auto graph, and then I was getting a stomache ache from getting so much attention (I don't like a lot of attention in the first place, and then for THAT reason... >>) And then everything around me went black, and I fell down a bottomless pit, then woke up....

I have the weirdest dreams :/
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

https://9rcb9.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I had the strangest dream 3 nights ago... (Post your mature dreams here) Empty Re: I had the strangest dream 3 nights ago... (Post your mature dreams here)

Post by Haruka Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:47 am

Wow, that...made me laugh...XD;;
We need a dream discussion board on here like we have at TW.
Dreams are interesting.
Haruka
Haruka

Back to top Go down

I had the strangest dream 3 nights ago... (Post your mature dreams here) Empty .

Post by 7 Pickle Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:06 am

Haruka wrote:Wow, that...made me laugh...XD;;
Dreams are interesting.

Actually, therre's already a dream discussion thread in the normal general chat.
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

Back to top Go down

I had the strangest dream 3 nights ago... (Post your mature dreams here) Empty Re: I had the strangest dream 3 nights ago... (Post your mature dreams here)

Post by Haruka Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:00 am

7 Pepino wrote:
Haruka wrote:Wow, that...made me laugh...XD;;
Dreams are interesting.

Actually, therre's already a dream discussion thread in the normal general chat.

Really? I didn't notice that before...|D;;
Haruka
Haruka

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Pickle Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:26 am

I have a few to post...

One was from a few months ago that I can't seem to get outta my head. It's odd, because I was half consious and half asleep while dreaming it, and I wasn't controlling it.
So it started off at a Kindergarden math sheet, and I was in kindergarden again. Well, the math sheet had different pictures to represent different numbers for fun, you know? Well, the problems started in the bottom left corner of the paper, and it gradually went upwards like a flight of stairs up to the upper right corner. I began the first problem, and I noticed, there was always a pix axe in every problem. Suddenly, my point of view was sucked into the paper, and all the pictures were moving. I started with problem #1, and that's all it showed. I finished that problem. This went on for a few more problems until I got to problem #5. There were three pick axes in the problem. Then, a rock appeared, and they were all picking at the rock. Now,at this point I'm sure you're wondering how this is a mature dream. Well, I guess it really isn't exactly that explicit or anything, but the three pick axes undug a word from the rock. The word was "Masturbation". Then I snapped awake fully, and was confused by it.

Oh, and then I had another dream last night. I had a dream that I was having sex with my desk, but I was suddenly transfered to my bed while the feeling lingered, and yet nothing was happening. I don't even know if that's what sex feels like, but it was an odd feeling I experianced in the dream.
I hate it when those dreams happen. I wake up feeling like I did something wrong, when in reality, I really didn't >>
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down