RCB - Random Chat Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pickle's 9 AMVS

Go down

Pickle's 9 AMVS Empty Pickle's 9 AMVS

Post by 7 Pickle Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:33 am

(READ THIS BEFORE WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)Okay, I just wanna say, this is COMPLETELY out of character, as stated in the title. If you haven't figured it out already, the black and white parts are the past, and the colored parts are the present. First, I'll tell the story of this AMV, then, I'll explain how this is out of character.

1 the assasin is teaching his apprentice 7 how to, well, become an assasin. After 7 successfully assasinates the victim, the cat beast, 1 tells 7 she's gonna go far. Well, 7 begins scheming, and 1 figures out what she's been up to, and basically challenges her. She kills him, the "others" don't know she was the one to kill him, and she becomes leader. Later, it shows her being a successful assasin.

Alright, 1 is definately not a leader that would be murdered as an innocent leader. And 7 would never murder him for the reason of being leader. 1 is ACTUALLY very controling, and would never allow the others to go out and save the left behind stitchpunks, and he .....well, if you've seen the movie, you'll know he sent someone out on purpose for something to happen.

Well, 7 only threatened to kill 1 in the movie for those purposes, as she wanted to save the others, and she would never want to be in control of them. So, yes, this AMV is ABSOLUTELY out of character.
I really really love 7, and would never put her down in seriousness.

WARNING! MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS IN THE VIDEO BELOW!

WARNING! MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS IN THE VIDEO ABOVE!

(I kinda regret saying I absolutely hate him afterwards btw >>; )

....Don't ask |D;

Warning! Spoilers in the video below!

^^^^^ (Description for the video above)^^^^^^^
Alright, well for a while now, I've been wanting to make a 7 tribute. Well, I finally found a song that fits ^^ This is /not/ a pairing video. The video is basically 7 telling 9 about how free and wonderful it feels to be living your life as an adventure, and trying to fight off the machines, rather than staying hidden and never attempting to save humanity along with the other stitchpunks while having all those adventerous and free moments "all go by" from being trapped under 1's ruling.
The song fit 7 because, well, it's a free spirited song, and 7 is free spirited as well. 7 is my all time favorite character. There is NO ONE as beast as her. I'm thinking of making another tribute later showing her bada** side, but I like this one for now :3

Warning! Spoilers in the video below!

.....This was a request by someone on youtube. I am disturbed by my own video |D;

Last edited by 7 Pepino on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:58 am; edited 3 times in total
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

https://9rcb9.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pickle's 9 AMVS Empty Re: Pickle's 9 AMVS

Post by 7 Pickle Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:59 am

Added a new vid vd
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin