RCB - Random Chat Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta's AMVs

2 posters

Go down

Meta's AMVs Empty Meta's AMVs

Post by Midna Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:23 am

^My first video. I don't support the couple /at all/, but it was a practice video. It actually came out alright, so I decided to upload it. lD
Midna
Midna

Back to top Go down

Meta's AMVs Empty Re: Meta's AMVs

Post by 7 Pickle Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 am

Good for your first AMV ^^
I can see it's rather hard to make an AMV with a video game because of the words under it |D;

I suggest possibly trying to like... time things a bit better, and put fast paced clips during the fast paced parts of the song.
When I mean time stuff.... I mean...
Pretend the song is playing, and you're adding clips.

"I'm tuggin' at my hair"
Okay, now would be a good time to siwtch clips, however, if you like, you can wait till the next line comes up

"I'm pullin' at my clothes"
If you didn't switch clips before, switch them here. Or if you DID switch clips earlier.... just... switch them again to kep it even |D; So, this a FOR SURE switch clips point.

"I'm tryin' to keep my cool
I know it shows"

Thenn switch clips here.

I think you get what I mean though.
Very good for your first AMV though ^^ If it were me making an AMV for the first time.... it would be so freaking awful |D; I think I deleted my first ever AMV because of how awful it was. Even some of the AMVS I still have up are terrible xD;
7 Pickle
7 Pickle
Admin

https://9rcb9.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Midna Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:42 am

7 Pepino wrote:Good for your first AMV ^^
I can see it's rather hard to make an AMV with a video game because of the words under it |D;

I suggest possibly trying to like... time things a bit better, and put fast paced clips during the fast paced parts of the song.
When I mean time stuff.... I mean...
Pretend the song is playing, and you're adding clips.

"I'm tuggin' at my hair"
Okay, now would be a good time to siwtch clips, however, if you like, you can wait till the next line comes up

"I'm pullin' at my clothes"
If you didn't switch clips before, switch them here. Or if you DID switch clips earlier.... just... switch them again to kep it even |D; So, this a FOR SURE switch clips point.

"I'm tryin' to keep my cool
I know it shows"

Thenn switch clips here.

I think you get what I mean though.
Very good for your first AMV though ^^ If it were me making an AMV for the first time.... it would be so freaking awful |D; I think I deleted my first ever AMV because of how awful it was. Even some of the AMVS I still have up are terrible xD;

Ehh, yeah. The timing didn't come out how I wanted it to at all, but I was being lazy and didn't feel like remaking it by the time I realized that I had messed up. Like, when Wolf Link tugs at the chain, I wanted it to say "I'm tuggin' at my clothes" but even adding some text at the front didn't help it. And trust me, I was trying to find some good clips at that part, but I couldn't find anything. But yeah, thanks. x3 I'm definitely gonna try something else on my next one.
Midna
Midna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down